Added support for Airpods via Mac. Open your AirPods case near your Mac to see the Airpods popup with battery information of each pod and the case.
Batteries is a universal purchase. You buy it once and use on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch.
* Features at a glance*
1. Home Screen widgets to see all your batteries at a glance.
2. Charging status and low battery indicator.
2. Reliable updates to all devices' batteries (Uses battery tracking tech built into your devices.)
3. Customisable Device icons to easily grasp what device it it.
4. Completely private, everything happens and remains on your devices.
Make sure that the batteries app has access to iCloud and internet.
Batteries is designed to do just one thing. That is to track batteries of all your Apple devices from a single app. Once you install batteries app in your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac, all your devices battery level becomes available to every other device. So no matter what device you are on, you can check battery level of any of your devices.