i-Cast+ is a multi-screen interactive app, designed for file sharing and wireless mirroring between mobile devices (such as phones, tablets, etc.) and TV, which makes the user experience natural and enjoyable for home entertainment, business presentation, and educational training. This is just the server app working on TV, and the client app needs to be found on the download link of i-Cast+ homepage.
With i-Cast+ you can:
1. Mirror client device screens (supporting iPhone, iPad, Android device) to the TV without any cables.
2. Share any files (such as audio, video, photo, office document, PDF, etc.) from mobile phones or tablets to TV.
3. Cast your screen or sound by phone camera or microphone to the TV in real-time.
4. View the TV screen from mobile devices.
5. Compatible with AirPlay feature of Apple devices, mirror the iOS device screen to TV.
For Android devices prior to 10.0, since Android OS doesn't allow third-party apps to capture audio output, the audio can only be played from the phone when you use the Mirroring function on your Android phone.
From Android 10.0 or later, Google opened the audio capture permission to third-party apps, so you can cast the phone audio in Mirroring feature, but audio casting only works if the other Apps allows their audio to be recorded.