|Available with||Google Play Pass subscription|
|🔒||Avg daily installs|
|5K+||Installs 🔒 More accurate value in Pro|
|6 months ago||Updated|
|March 14, 2017||Release date|
Your phone gets the ability to summon and trap yōkai - numerous spirits that have been living hidden among us (until now). Admire them and give them witty nicknames and then put them in the brutal ever-changing dungeon to try and summon even more yōkai! Spooky cute graphics and powders made from various body parts included.
- Traditional roguelike with touch controls in mind
- Spooky cute pixel-art graphics
- Huge variety of playable characters
- Fancy "ō" letter that destroys our SEO (Yodanji and yokai, anyone?)
- You can compete the score with other players around the world in the online global leaderboards.
* Comparing with other KEMCO RPGs, Yōdanji has a much steeper learning curve and is more difficult in general. Don't be deterred, though! "The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it", or so they say. And if you are unfamiliar with roguelikes, getting good in Yōdanji can open up a whole new world of games!
- 5.0 and up
[SD Card Storage]
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices.
End User License Agreement: http://kemco.jp/eula/index.html
Get the latest information!