|🔒||Avg daily installs|
|100K+||Installs 🔒 More accurate value in Pro|
|19 days ago||Updated|
|June 11, 2019||Release date|
Facebook Viewpoints participants invited to the Study program will need to download this app in order to participate.
Registered participants in the Study program use this app to take part in market research. Participation is by invitation only. If you haven't been invited to join the program, this app won't work on your phone.
About Study from Facebook:
Insights from this program help us learn which apps people value and how they’re used. That way, we can build better products for Facebook and the community.
What info does the Study app collect?
Through the Study app, we collect and analyze participants' apps usage data. This includes info about:
• The apps installed on participants' phones
• Time participants spend using apps
• Participants’ country, device, network type, carrier and language settings
• Features participants use in certain apps, like home screen or support
• Names of service providers displayed in participants’ apps, like advertising networks
• The Paired Devices program collects and analyzes information from your phone about the Bluetooth devices paired and device identification codes
How does Facebook use this info?
We gain insights using data from groups of participants for business and product research
• Info from participants helps us learn which apps people value and how they're used
• We're able to better understand our community to improve Facebook Company Products
• The Study app doesn’t collect user IDs, passwords or content people share, including messages or ad content
• We don't sell data from this app to third parties
To analyze data from the Study app, we may reference other info Facebook Viewpoints and Facebook have about you, such as your age, gender and how you use Facebook Company Products. This allows us to learn more about how you use different services.
Connecting to Facebook Company Products
We don’t add the apps usage data we collect through your participation in the Study program to accounts on other Facebook Company Products.
Your apps usage data will not be used to personalize your experience, including to provide and improve ads for you and others, on Facebook Company Products.
However, info you provided to Facebook Viewpoints or Facebook, such as your age, country and gender, may be used to personalize your experience, including to provide and improve ads for you and others, on Facebook Company Products.
Read our Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/viewpoints/data_policy
Read our Terms: https://www.facebook.com/help/viewpoints/tos