Novi from Facebook is a new digital wallet that helps you send and receive money internationally — instantly, securely, and with no fees.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Today, pay no fees when you send or receive money from one Novi account to another, no fees to send money instantly, and no markup on exchange rates.
- Novi puts security first — we verify the identities of all new customers with valid government-issued IDs.
- Know your money is safe because Novi has anti-fraud protections. If we determine a transaction is unauthorized, we’ll provide a full refund back to your Novi balance.
- Get help 24/7 through our in-app chat support, and access our Help Center at Novi.com or from anywhere in the app.
- Transfer to your bank account or keep a balance securely in the app.
DIGITAL CURRENCIES REMOVE STEPS AND FEES
- Novi uses digital currencies that make sending money as easy as sending a message, starting with USDP (Pax Dollar).
- USDP is a stable digital currency issued by a regulated financial institution. On Novi, 1 USDP is equal to 1 US dollar.
- When you add money to your Novi account, we'll convert it to USDP, which can be sent to friends and family wherever Novi is available.
- USDP can be converted to your local currency when you need it.
- By using digital currencies, Novi can move money globally faster and cheaper without many of the steps that lead to delays and fees.
GET STARTED WITH NOVI
1. Download the Novi app.
2. Sign up with your phone number, and create an account. If there’s a waitlist to start using Novi, we’ll text you when you can finish setting up your account.
3. Once you’ve finished signing up, you can start sending and receiving money right away.
Learn more at https://novi.com/ or visit our Help Center for questions at https://novi.com/help.