You need a notification light / LED for your Google Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a or other Pixel device?
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED to your Pixel phone!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED light dot in the statusbar of your Pixel 6, Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a device!
As the notification light is integrated in Pixel's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification LED light even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Pixel 6, Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a!
• Notification light / LED for Pixel 6, Pixel 5, Pixel 4a and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Get notified without notification sound!
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION - 1.5%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL - 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%
Without the LED notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
• Pixel 6
• Pixel 5
• Pixel 4a
• More in testing
• Google may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
"Google Pixel" is a protected trademark of "Google LLC"