|🔒||Avg daily installs|
|50+||Installs 🔒 More accurate value in Pro|
|15 days ago||Updated|
|April 30, 2021||Release date|
Knox Asset Intelligence is Samsung’s service to help Enterprise’s monitor real time usage of its assets and provide analysis for better visibility along with data-driven actionable insights.
About Knox Asset Intelligence
Knox Asset Intelligence monitors all aspects of usage and conditions around that usage of the mobile asset, to provide data analysis capabilities for your enterprise. This helps to keep your assets in optimal condition leading to greater TCO for the enterprise.
The Knox Asset Intelligence app is designed to be installed on end-user work devices, to enable effortless and in-depth data assessment. Enabling the app to collect data, and access to the analysis is managed by IT admins.
Key features available on console:
1. Check key metrics in built-in dashboard
- Business app stability (ANR, Crash, Abnormal battery drain)
- Device battery status (Current condition, Level trend)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (Unexpected network problem)
2. In-depth view of asset location
- Easily locate your devices with GPS and remotely trigger for easy retrieval
To learn more about Samsung Knox Asset Intelligence, please visit:
Check out the Knox Asset Intelligence admin guide :
Supported devices at
This is an enterprise business app and all features are accessible with a trial or commercial Knox Suite license. Please note that your experience may vary depending on the capabilities enabled by your IT administrator.
To optimize your asset visibility, Knox Asset Intelligence will collect some device information, including:
• Serial Number
• IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier)
• Mac Address
• Currently Connected SSID