Hungry Caterpillar Play School develops the key skills children need in math, spelling, reading, writing, problem solving, science and nature and the creative arts.
• MATHEMATICS DEVELOPMENT: Our activities guide kids through concepts which set them up for proficiency in this important subject area. Repetition is key, so we’ve designed this section to be different every time.
• LANGUAGE AND LITERACY: Learn about the letters of the alphabet how they make words. Learn to read using phonics. Our ever expanding LEARN TO READ BOOK library contains tailored reading experiences. We guide children through early reading levels, including wordless books to encourage confidence.
• SCIENCE AND NATURE STUDIES: One of the best ways to encourage your child to read, is to read to them. Our app does this for you featuring warm and talented voice over actors. LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD BOOKS are engaging non-fiction titles. They are specifically tailored for young children. Learn how nature works in our Caterpillar's Garden activity!
• CREATIVE ARTS: Expand your child’s imagination and encourage artistic expression in multiple creative activities.
• PUZZLES AND REASONING: Teaching children to use their own minds to figure out how to solve problems.
• Subjects are supported and enhanced by SONGS and VIDEOS, deepening your child's learning. Songs are a proven learning tool used by teachers all over the world.
Many of our lessons and activities are integrated, meaning children learn many concepts and skills at the same time.
Certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more: www.kidsafeseal.com.
If you're experiencing any issues email us firstname.lastname@example.org