Always know what’s next with Google Calendar, part of Google Workspace.
|3M||Avg daily installs|
|900K||Downloads est., monthly|
|1B+||Installs 🔒 More accurate value in Pro|
|1 day ago||Updated|
|Oct. 17, 2012||Release date|
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks - Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/calendar/
Follow us for more: