The Galaxy Buds Pro Plugin allows you to use features such as device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds Pro device.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds Pro application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds Pro Plugin in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 7.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds Pro > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
- Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
- Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
- Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
- SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.