Join blogger Angelo and his sidekick on a wild adventure through Hell in this classic point-and-click adventure game. Inspired by the best works of LucasArts and Double Fine Productions, Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest offers a unique blend of humor, philosophy, and challenging puzzles.
As Angelo tries to create the most trending, most liked, most hyped video of all time by recording his journey to another world, he finds himself in the depths of Hell, where he meets a cast of expressive and quirky characters with their own issues. Can he solve the mind-blowing puzzles and help these misfits find their way out of the underworld?
Featuring beautiful graphics, snappy soundbites, and a satisfying blend of humor and depth, Angelo and Deemon: One Hell of a Quest is a helluva great adventure that will have you laughing, thinking, and coming back for more.
What you can expect:
• Expressive and somehow slightly familiar characters
• A helluva great-looking game with lots of levels, but no pixel art!
• Addictive and mind-blowing puzzles. This game makes you think (unlike other games)!
• Not pixel art graphics! (in case you missed the line above)
• Funny dialogue. A cocktail of humor and philosophy; delivered in snappy soundbites!
• Too many cocktails are harmful, so our lines are sophisticated. Making you smile and think at the same time by using only a few words (like now)
• You won’t forget these characters’ lines, even if you try. Each character has their own issues. (Who doesn’t have issues, right?)
• WARNING!!! There is a chance you’ll like it in Hell and won’t be scared anymore