|Removed 3 months ago||from Apple App Store|
|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|4 months ago||Updated|
|Jan. 13, 2022||Release date|
Here's a game some call Lingo or Jotto, and now Wordle. Guess a wordlet - a little word of just a handful of letters. It's popular, challenging & fun!
This version of the game has thousands of 5-letter words, and now many NEW features:
- it now includes 6- and 7-letter words, when you want even more challenge!
- an option to reveal the first letter in gameplay (lingo-style gameplay)
- colorblind mode for those with difficulty isolating green from other colors
And Wordlets always lets you play more than one game a day. With over 15,000 wordlets to guess, you'll never run out.
The word list is curated - no proper nouns or offensive language.
Play as much as you want, with as much challenge as you like! Download now!
How the game works - every time you make a guess, the letter color tells you how close you are to finding the solution:
- If the letter is grey, it is not part of the word
- If the letter is yellow, it *is* part of the word, but not in the right place
- If the letter is green, it is part of the word and in the right place too (blue when in colorblind mode)