|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|3 months ago||Updated|
|Aug. 6, 2021||Release date|
Video eraser can help you delete unwanted object, text, or unwanted backgrounds of passersby and clutter in pictures or videos. With it, you will learn how to automatically erase anything you don't want from your material, and you can erase everything you don't want. Wipe off the text, wipe off the debris. . . You only need to apply finger to remove the place you want to remove, and the removed part can be naturally and seamlessly connected with other parts to achieve a perfect effect.
Using artificial intelligence technology, it can not only quickly remove watermarks, but also repair blurred photos, low-definition photos, and mottled traces. It also performs high-definition restoration and restoration of faces to accurately restore colors that match the scene.
In addition to manual erasure, this powerful application also has the following functions:
AI intelligent tracking: intelligent tracking deletes the specified object moving in the video
Photo repair: repair old photos, improve photo clarity, and add color to old photos
AI Mosaic: Intelligently blur the dynamic moving face in the video
Body Beautification: Easily adjust your body shape to make your selfie body more perfect
Clone seal: move your fingers, perfect copy, no traces on the P picture
Create Watermark: Use any logo, text or sticker to easily create a watermark
Premium Features subscription
- You can subscribe for new dairy updates and premium features.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use all available premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.