|Removed||from Apple App Store|
|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|🔒||Revenue est., monthly|
|9 months ago||Updated|
|Nov. 6, 2021||Release date|
This is a iOS app that communicates with an ELM OBDII (OBD2) car interface device. Check/clear engine codes, view performance data, fuel economy, customize gauges,.... Beside, your can browse and stream radio podcasts on your device when driving with the iTunes API
How to use:
- Make sure your car is OBD2 compatible.
- Locate your car’s OBDII diagnostic port and plug in your scanner.
- Turn on your ignition by turning your key to the 2nd turn.
- Start your engine. Although the OBDII port is providing power to the scanner, in some cases you will not be able to retrieve any engine data without the engine running.
- Install Torque Tools Pro for your iphone/ipad/ipod & enable Bluetooth Service
- In this App, click scan & select your OBD2 device in bluetooth device list.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Term of Use:
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. The cost depends on the selected plan
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription