|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|🔒||Revenue est., monthly|
|3 months ago||Updated|
|Feb. 29, 2020||Release date|
- Screen Mirroring in high quality without delay (zero delay).
- No setup, additional hardwares required.
- The easiest mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Roku TV (TCL, Samsung, LG, Vizio, ....) in high quality without delay.
This screen mirroring app is perfect for making presentation in business meetings. With photos, videos, web videos casting the app also suite for personal entertainment.
- Smart mirror iPhone, iPad screen to TV
- Streaming or casting photos, videos
- Cast web video to tv
- Latency is supreme (below 1 second)
How to start screen mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your Roku TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your Roku TV
- Tap on Screen Mirror and follow instruction to start mirroring
- To stop mirroring click on the top red bar of your iPhone
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription starts from USD 4.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.