|1 year ago||Updated|
|May 13, 2022||Release date|
"Try before you buy" - Download the FREE App, which includes sample content. In-App Purchase is required to unlock all content.
Make sure you’re prepared for the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination with Pass CEN!. This comprehensive reference covers all of the content areas in the current exam, and includes fun, challenging learning activities and realistic practice questions. Every chapter features a full range of activities including matching, fill-in-the-blank, comparisons, and crossword puzzles – all designed to improve your recall and comprehension skills. A clear, concise outline format and numerous illustrations make the material easy to read, understand, and remember.
* An easy-to-follow outline format clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam.
* Learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as matching questions, essays, table completion exercises, and crossword puzzles.
* Case studies include questions on clinical reasoning and decision-making.
New to This Edition
* NEW! Content follows the most current CEN blueprint, eliminating extraneous information that is not likely to be tested.
* NEW! Updated learning activities and additional questions reinforce your retention of information.
* NEW! Critical pharmacology information integrated into each chapter stresses its importance to effective treatment outcomes.
* NEW! Integrated anatomy and physiology content reduces the repetition of content.
ISBN 10: 0323321828
ISBN 13: 9780323321822
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and available updates.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $59.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your device “Settings” and tapping “iTunes & App Store”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
If you have any questions or comments, email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-299-3000
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx
Author: Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, APRN, CCNS, CEN, CNE; Jill Suzette Johnson, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, CCRN, CEN, CFRN
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences Company