|2 months ago||Updated|
|Oct. 1, 2021||Release date|
Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards, 5th Edition - Learn the essential anatomy you need to know quickly and easily! Each flashcard in this full-color deck features high-quality Netter art (and several new paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado), numbered labels (with hidden answers), and concise comments and clinical notes for the most commonly tested anatomy terms and concepts. Focusing on the clinically relevant anatomy, this easy-to-use, portable study tool helps you learn anatomical structures with confidence!
KEY FEATURES :
- Clinical Notes help you focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts, helpful in preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam
- Features a full-color illustration from Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, with numbered lines pointing to key structures
- Concise text identifies those structures and reviews relevant anatomical information and clinical correlations
- Offers a unique learning resource to supplement the anatomy textbook, atlas or dissection materials used in medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and undergraduate courses in human anatomy
- Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb
- Within each group, information is arranged sequentially : Bones and Joints; Muscles; Nerves; Vessels; and Viscera;
ISBN 10: 0323530508
ISBN 13: 978-0323530507
Please purchase a yearly auto-renewing subscription to receive content access and continuous updates. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content.
Yearly auto-renewing payments- $39.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be disabled at any time by going to your device “Settings” and tapping “iTunes & App Store”. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable."
If you have any questions or comments please contact us on "www.skyscape.com/support/supporthome.aspx"
Terms and Conditions - https://www.skyscape.com/terms-of-service/licenseagreement.aspx