|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|🔒||Revenue est., monthly|
|2 months ago||Updated|
|Aug. 18, 2021||Release date|
Miracast for Screen Mirroring app is an universal app which mirrors your iPhone or iPad screen to multiple smart TV. With it, you can watch movies, play games, and make presentations on your big screen TV.
The app integrated all the mainstream cast technologies including DLNA, uPNP, Google Cast and Miracast, and it is compatible with all smart TV like Samsung, LG, Vizio, Sony and Chromecast, Roku and FireStick.
- Screen Mirroring from iPhone/iPad to Smart TV
- Cast Photo/Video from Album to TV
- Streams movies and live videos on big TV
- Cast web videos from Youtube, Facebook and Instagram
- Make sure iPhone/iPad and TV are connected to the same WiFi router. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets on router. If could not find TV, please restart your router, TV/Device and iPhone/iPad.
- Make sure WiFi Access and Local Network Permission is granted. Without them, the app could not find the TV and doesn't work well with TV.
- The mirror delay between iPhone and TV maybe 3-5 seconds. It is not suitable for playing games, but perfect for watching movies and making presentations. We will improve mirroring performance in future version and make it suitable for playing games on TV.
- Due to copyright protection, DRM videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO can't be mirroring to TV and there maybe a black screen.
For Premium upgrades we offer the following subscription:
- Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user: you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time by signing in to your iTunes account on your computer or iOS and changing the settings. For more details on this please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
For more information:
- Terms & Conditions - https://sites.google.com/boostvision.ai/miracast/terms
Disclaimer: This is not an official application. We are not affiliated with any brand in any way.