|🔒||Downloads est., monthly|
|🔒||Revenue est., monthly|
|19 days ago||Updated|
|Nov. 9, 2020||Release date|
The Google One app lets you back up your phone and manage your Google account storage.
• Back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using the 15 GB of storage that comes with a Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can have the peace of mind of knowing the stuff you care about is safe on the cloud.
• See your storage across Google Drive, Gmail, Google Photos, and easily free up space within the app with the storage manager.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get extra protection for your phone with a VPN that encrypts your online activity and helps keep your personal information safe
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.