|15 days ago||Updated|
|April 21, 2022||Release date|
Downloads by countries
Revenue by countries
In need of a powerful picture editor? A flyer maker or poster creator? Need to add text to your photos or to create Instagram Stories, Pinterest posts or Facebook ads?
We get you covered. The app provides advanced features to add text to your photos and to edit images, including plenty of filters and effects, background eraser, layers and other tools. It includes tons of fonts, huge collections of stickers, quotes and shapes and a large library of images. The app is super easy to use and supports printing in high-resolution.
Hundreds of fonts of different styles and colors that will make your artworks stand out. Indeed, adding more fonts is possible.
CURVE TEXT TOOL
The easiest way to create an eye-catching message.
Add volume and shape to your images.
Just choose the right one for your needs, the app will adjust the rest automatically.
Position all design assets in the way you need them.
To erase background or parts of text easily.
Numerous popular and trendy filters added in a few clicks.
Crop, Balance, Blur, Blend, Tint, Shadow and much more.
Stickers, Quotes, Shapes and Images are provided to save your time and help to express your creativity.
1. Access to all fonts
2. Unlimited access to all libraries: stickers, quotes, shapes, images.
3. Premium editing tools: curve text, 3D text, eraser tool.
4. Unlimited exports.
• Monthly subscription with 3-day Free Trial at $9.99 / month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.